Wednesday, February 8, 2012

GTA V

Confession time: I am not the biggest gamer. In fact, it could be argued that I really don't care one iota. 
But I do have a somewhat weakness for open world games and the GTA series is a very good example. 

Its been confirmed that the latest in the very long and complex video games will take place in Los Angeles or be a carbon copy of LA with a different name. Anyways.. there is a certain joy to driving through a video game like a psychopath and going "I know that place!".

But me being me, I thought about the real estate. In previous GTA games you could buy homes (no, I could not bring myself to say 'cribs'. Cribs are for babies). Hopefully this one will offer a huge selection. How about a cliffside home in Malibu? A chateau on the Los Angeles Country Club? A mansion in Beverly Park? Are you listening Rockstar? Please capture the complexity of the city, don't give us a shrunken grey caricature of a city like in GTA 4. 

What do you think?

All photos credit to respective owners. 

No comments:

Post a Comment