Monday, February 13, 2012

9555 Heather Road

So yesterday there was an 8 figure open house at 1005 Laurel Way. I could not be there. So while I bang my head on a wall (figuratively of course), here is a look at 9555 Heather Road.
Keep the crazies out when 2012 strikes. 


Anyways, the home is asking 100,000 a month. 1.2 Million a year, or a nice home in the Valley. But this is your neighbor. Its located off Coldwater Canyon, but with a traffic light at the intersection so driving isn't a total pain.

Tennis court. 


I would definitely go beyond calling this a mansion, this is an estate. Sedate design? Check. Tennis court? Check. Pool? Check. More bedrooms than OctoMom could ever possibly use? No. There are only 9. So sad.
We are definitely checking all the amenity boxes here. 

Main house is nearly 10,000 sqft with 7 of those 9 bedrooms. There is a lower floor game room and such. There is also a guest house and pool house.


Yawn inducing pool. Not terrible, just boring. 

Allegedly there is a bowling alley, though I haven't found any pictures of it. I don't know why a private bowling alley feels tacky. A gym I can understand but are you really going to bowl that much?


All photos credit to their respective owners.


No comments:

Post a Comment